Call us at (215) 803-9725 or tell us about your restoration project below:
We painstakingly restore our own antique light fixtures for sale. They are re-worked for mechanical
integrity, cleaned, re-wired and made safe for installation. Original finishes and details are saved
With the same exacting care, we’ll restore your own treasured lighting fixtures to health and beauty. We supply original or replacement parts, re-wire, clean, polish and lacquer, restore and re-do old finishes, in detail, to your satisfaction.
And not just lighting!
In our workshop we restore other antiques as well, specializing in metalwork.
Our services include:
- Braising, soldering, and metal repairs of all kinds
- Metal casting, fabricating, cutting, grinding, and re-forming
- Plating of metal in many finishes: silver, brass, copper, chrome, nickel
- Finishes: lacquer, “antique” finishes, highlighting, appliqué, painting
- Glass panels; bent and curved glass; art glass
- Silver-smithing; fine, detailed work in design and execution
- Polishing by hand or machine: “soft”, “high”, matte, custom
- Glass and porcelain repairs; silvering, mirrors; wood-work; figurines and statues
Parts, old and new...
Make our huge selection of original, new, and reproduction parts for old lighting fixtures your resource. If we don’t have it, we can usually find it or make it!
- CHANDELIER PARTS: vintage, replacement and CUSTOM-MADE: finials, arms, bobeches, cups, necks, columns, castings, spun-metal
- CRYSTAL prisms – nearly every kind, OLD & NEW: clear, color, lead crystal, faceted, garlands and chains; Swarowski (with stunning colors available now!), Strass, Bohemian; spears, pendalogues, tear drops; countless jewels, glass beads and florets
- GLASSWARE: huge assortment of OLD & NEW replacement globes, shades, hurricane & chimney glass, domes, student shades, art-glass
- MURANO GLASS replacement parts, custom-made in Italy
- LAMPSHADES, stock and custom-made, period style, traditional
- HARDWARE, sockets, wire, fittings
- SPECIALTY light bulbs
We presently do not show parts on-line - PLEASE CALL, FAX or E-MAIL US FOR HELP WITH ANY ITEMS YOU NEED.
Whether a tiny adjustment or a batch of large pieces, for residential or commercial applications, we promise you our full attention, integrity and fine workmanship.
The Antique Lighthouse - Rollin Wilber, Owner Manayunk/Roxborough section of Philadelphia, near Belmont Ave Exit on Schulkyll Expressway (Rte. 76)
Copyright © 2021 The Antique Lighthouse